Listen To This: Wyatt Cenac on WTF w/ Marc Maron

I just listened to the latest installment of WTF with Marc Maron. Today's guest on that podcast is Comedian Wyatt Cenac, who served on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. While Maron delivers with each 'WTF' installment, this episode gets quite deep with Cenac. I will not give anything away here, but if you get a chance, call up WTF with Marc Maron episode 622. Oh yes, Cenac is an incredible talent with an amazing story.

Speaking of Maron, I was remiss in my previous blog post when I went into detail about how The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is THE place for extensive interviews. Obviously I'm a huge Maron fan and his lengthy conversation with President Obama is gold.

Comments

Most viewed

Condos. Cutting-edge restaurants. Trendy shopping.

Take time out for Virginia’s Shenandoah region

Flashback: Billy Joel's Sax Player (Mark Rivera profile-March 2007)