Vladimir Putin 2016 calendar is in!




We are about to enter into 2016 as I write this and for the first time in a while, I do not have an old-school calendar for the upcoming year. I this moment, I am pondering the purchase of a Vladimir Putin 2016 calendar to hang on the kitchen refrigerator. Of course I’m jesting because I doubt anyone in my household would be thrilled with seeing Vlad shirtless every morning. Still, there are Vlad fans out there like businessman/presidential hopeful Donald J. Trump so it’s more than certain that there are plenty of folks out there who are clamoring to order the new Putin 2016 calendar. Check out this story right here.

Comments

Most viewed

Condos. Cutting-edge restaurants. Trendy shopping.

Take time out for Virginia’s Shenandoah region

Flashback: Billy Joel's Sax Player (Mark Rivera profile-March 2007)