Ode to mid-July



This has been one amazing week. Down here in the South, the high temps keep on coming with very little relief in sight. We're not as bad as summer 2007 which featured a drought and 100-plus-degree days, but we're awfully close. If it were not for the quick storms that have been plowing through the Peach State, we would be close to repeat of 2007.

To keep my mind off of the insane weather, I turn to my love of podcasts. It's no secret that I'm a huge fan of Marc Maron's WTF podcast. This past week, Maron. Also check out episode 724 with the brilliant writer/comedian Amber Tozer.

Also, a cheap plug on a video that I put together. In this video, the "Hot Felon" has released some new material since leaving prison:


Comments

Most viewed

Condos. Cutting-edge restaurants. Trendy shopping.

Take time out for Virginia’s Shenandoah region

Flashback: Billy Joel's Sax Player (Mark Rivera profile-March 2007)