Trump: I know who you are!

Thursday, February 16, 2017's presidential press conference turned out to be quite rowdy.
The link on this Tweet from BBC shows President Donald J. Trump getting into a bit of a tussle with a BBC reporter. The exchange got heated when President Trump said, "I know who you are..." That one moment reminded me of the Martin Short/Harry Shearer 1984 short film sketch about men's synchronized swimming from Saturday Night Live. In the sketch, the synchronized swimmers' coach played by Christopher Guest, showed them how to synchronize themselves with their hands with the coach repeatedly saying, "I know you, I know you" at 2:33 in the clip.


Comments

Most viewed

Condos. Cutting-edge restaurants. Trendy shopping.

Take time out for Virginia’s Shenandoah region

Flashback: Billy Joel's Sax Player (Mark Rivera profile-March 2007)