AT&T making a positive impact


I love stories that have a positive impact on any community. Read all about Cedric Wouldfolk, an AT&T technician whose son is a gunshot victim. Wouldfolk got involved with the community in Chicago to make a difference to prevent future tragedies in a city that has seen far too much gun violence for the past several years. Check out the posting here. 

What a crazy, busy month. I'm confess that I am proud of some of my latest video projects that I have been involved with. Of course, I work with some of the most talented folks on the planet, so they all make the final product superb.

The first project that I would like to spotlight here is a feature that I video edited on a paralysis patient who is able to walk with the assistance of a special stimulation device. It's a fascinating story that is currently residing on the CNN.com Health page. Indeed Lester Holt's NBC Nightly News did a quite fancy story of their own on the topic, but I am quite happy that I was assigned to be a part of this extraordinary story. Click below to watch:



Another story is one that I quickly got to air about President Trump's first day appearance at the United Nations for this late September 2018 meeting. You may view the video clip here.



Comments

Most viewed

Condos. Cutting-edge restaurants. Trendy shopping.

Take time out for Virginia’s Shenandoah region

Flashback: Billy Joel's Sax Player (Mark Rivera profile-March 2007)